Privacy & Terms
Matthew Bronze Pty Ltd - Trading as Arrow Bronze
Matthews Bronze is committed to protecting the privacy of information relating to you. The information that we collect and store include information that identifies you, such as your name, address, date of birth, place of business and nature of business. We will use fair and lawful ways to collect personal information and the information we will hold will be provided by you to us directly.
We adhere to NPPs stated in the Privacy Act in collection and dealing with your personal information. We will only collect and use personal information that is necessary to conducting our business. Information may be gathered or held about purchases and where you seek further information about any of our products and services. At the time personal information is collected from an individual, we will make the individual aware of the purpose for which the information is collected.
We will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information held about individuals from misuse or unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Matthew Bronze will ensure the security of the information you provide by taking all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal details are stored securely in both electronic and physical forms.
Matthew Bronze acknowledges the right of an individual to remain anonymous in transactions, whenever lawful and practical.
Dealing with your Personal information
Any personal information collected will be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement for the purpose for which Matthews Bronze collected it as well as any other purposes related to Matthews Bronze normal business operations and also:
- (a) direct marketing purposes, unless you have previously advised that you do not wish to be contacted. The first time we contact you for marketing purposes we will give you n express opportunity to decline any further contact
- (b) other purposes connected with the operation, administration, improvement and development of Matthew Bronze
- (c) use of your e-mail address in order to alert you to any changes or alteration in Matthews Bronze's services that affect you; or
- (d) where such use is otherwise authorised by or under any law
If personal information is no longer required for the activities and functions of Matthews Bronze, we will make all reasonable efforts to destroy the personal information about you that we hold
Matthews Bronze will only disclose information:
- (a) in accordance with the Privacy Statement
- (b) where you have expressly or impliedly consented to such disclosure; or
- (c) where such disclosure is required or authorised by or under any law
Your ability to access your Personal Information
If you request access to the personal information we hold about your specifically, we will take all reasonable steps to disclose to you the information requested, in accordance with the NPP's
You are entitled to access and view personal information about you stored by Matthews Bronze. You may update your personal information at anytime. By enabling you to update your personal information, Matthews Bronze takes reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is accurate, complete and up to date. Where your personal information has not been expressly updated by you, Matthews Bronze cannot be responsible for the accuracy, completeness of currency of the information.
A copy of this document will be provided to all individuals upon request
General Terms and Conditions of Sale
Matthews Bronze Pty Ltd t/a Arrow Bronze
- Matthews Bronze Pty Ltd trading as Arrow Bronze is hereafter referred to as the "Company" and all goods and services supplied by the "Company" is hereafter referred to as the "Goods"
- All Goods supplied to the Customer in accordance with the Customer's order as specified in the Company's work order, delivery docket, or other documents, a resupplied subject to these Terms and Conditions. Except as expressly provided to the contrary in these Terms and Conditions, and to the full extent permitted by law, the Company and the Customer agree that the Company shall not be liable, whether in tort, contract or otherwise , for any loss or damage, direct or indirect in relation to the Goods, the fitness for use, merchantable quality or lack of correspondence of the Goods with any sample, description or arising from the failure of the Customer to satisfy itself that the Goods supplied are of the description, quality and correct order. Any condition and warranties, whether expressed, implied, statutory or otherwise relating to the Goods and as to the fitness and suitability for purpose are, to the maximum extent permitted by law, expressly negated
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, insofar as any contract arising herefrom constitutes a supply of goods to the Customer as defined in the Trade Practices Act 1974 ("the TPA") nothing contained within the contract should be construed as excluding, restriction or modifying any express or implied conditions, warranty, right of remedy conferred by the TPA. The liability of the Company is respect of breach of a condition of warranty implied by the TPA which the Customer or any other entity or person may sustain shall be limited to the Company's options at:
- (a) The replace of the goods
- (b) The repair of the goods
- Every quotation is an estimate only and is subject to withdrawal or alteration at any time prior to the Company's acceptance of the Customer's order
- GST is not included in the purchase price and will be charged to the Customer's account where applicable
- Any charge, duty, impost, or other expenditure which is not applicable at the date of quotation or sales invoice but which is subsequently levied upon the Company as a result of the introduction for any legislation, regulation or government policy, shall be to the Customer's account
- It is the essence of these Terms and Conditions that payment of the price of the goods delivered and accepted shall be made in full within thirty (30) days of the end of the month in which the goods are invoiced. If the Customer fails to make any payment in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, each outstanding amount shall bear interest at the rate chargeable under the Penalty Interest Rates Act 1983 (Vic) calculated on a daily basis from the day it falls due until the day it is paid
- Risk in the goods passes to the Customer at the time the goods are dispatched to or collected by the Customer, or any agent, carrier or courier of the Customer
- Property in the goods supplied to the Customer under these terms and conditions shall not pass to the Customer until the goods have been paid for in full. In the case of payment not being made in part or in full within these terms and conditions, the Company shall be entitled to take possession of all goods which remain in the Company property and for that purpose, the Customer irrevocably authorises the Company by tis servants or agents to enter the premises of the Customer of where the goods may be situated and take possession thereof
- The Company warrants all goods supplied by it against defect of work or materials for a period of three (3) months from the date of delivery. The Customer's redress against the Company (if any) shall be limited to the replacement of the goods. This warranty shall not extend to any person other than the Customers and in no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any loss or damage (including without limitation consequential loss) resulting from the supply or use of the goods.
- The Company shall not accept liability for defects on manufactured Goods resulting from unclear instructions or requests in the Customer orders, conflicting orders, duplicated orders, not marked ‘Confirmation' or any other circumstances where the Company is forced to interpret specifications from the Customer
- The Company shall not accept liability for defects on manufactured goods resulting from the customer, it s agents or any other person using cleaning or maintenance products other than those recommended by the Company in the Company's literature
- The Company reserves the right to follow standard conventions in punctuation, spelling and grammar as defined by the Style Manual - © Commonwealth of Australia 2002 and the Oxford Dictionary. Goods will be manufactured using these conventions unless expressly specified otherwise by the Customer in their order
- The Company reserves the right to use it discretion in the layout, case and font of inscription on the goods bases on experience, graphic art convention, good aesthetics and manufacturing constraints. Goods will be manufactured using these conventions unless expressly specified otherwise by the Customer in their order
- The Company will manufacture the goods to dimensions specified as width (first) and height (second). Thickness of goods shall be a the Company's discretion unless expressly specified by the Customer
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the Customer has no right to cancel an order which has been accepted by the Company. An order shall only be placed on hold or alterations to an order made upon receipt of a written request from the Customer and subsequent acknowledgement from the Company. Failing such notice, to the extent permitted by law, the goods shall be manufactured in accordance with the original order and accepted by the Customer
- The Customer indemnifies the Company against all claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses incurred by the Company as a result of the use by the Company of any articles supplied or provided by the Customer to the Company for the purposes of manufacturing the Goods
- The Customer shall inspect all delivered goods and within 3 months of delivery give written notice to the Company of any matter or thing by which the Customer alleges that the goods are not in accordance with the Customer's order. Failing such notice, to the extent permitted by law, the goods shall be deemed to have been delivered to and accepted but the Customer
- The Company may, at any time and from time to time, alter these terms and conditions
- Any agreement or contract between the Company and the Customer shall be governed by the Laws of Victoria and each party irrevocably submits to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.